FOURS YEARS OF PRAISE TO GOD OVER ACADEMICS
Firstly I thank God for the grace to see the Light of the day is neither by my might nor by power but the grace of ALMIGHTY FATHER. it was written in psalm118 dat give thanks to the lord for he is good and his  mercy endureth  forever .really appreciate his knowledge and understanding over my life throughout my academics session from100l- 400l. Really want to thank him…. You are the pillar that holds my life. Four years ago I hopped off the bus with my dream and my goal welcome to the land of struggle and where only the strong ones survive. I stepped into the campus here i am for the first time, looking at the classrooms and i saw the portal to my success.  SO happy i finally made it here and am ready to explore the campus and its environment, After facing the stress of registration and early hour lectures then i knew am not in a circus or a play ground., many fell along the line, some couldn’t continue due to financial problems, some gave up the race in the search for greener pasture, some of us will stop at nothing until we cross the finishing line ( That’s the spirit of victory).During my days on campus I had a lot of experience like respect and disrespect, academics ups and downs, sleepless
nights, hangovers (from video games, party and booze), struggle for water and food , hunger, crazy birthday scenes, made friends, at the end of every tunnel there is always a light. And here is the light; by this moment tomorrow I will be officially referred to as a graduate from Tai Solarin University of education…..All praises and adorations belong to GOD almighty. Four years don finally waka and am still on my feet….. all my sincere appreciation goes to sup evangelist Olaitan OLADIPO (bashoorun)(supportive father), Mr. tosin Oyemade(supportive big brother),Mr. Matthew Oyemade(supportive big brother),Mr. Sunday Oyemade(supportive big brother), Mr. Kehinde Oyemade (supportive big uncle), Sup snr evangelist Prophet peter Kukoyi(spiritual father) Mr. kolawole(supportive) ,my sisters aunty dami, aunty bukky,aunty Sandra, aunty nike, aunty Moji odubowale,anty bunmi James, anty olaitan titlayo, olaitan bukunmi and My biggest of all sister Anty yemi Abisagbo many of my sisters that  cant dat I can remember NOW, my brothers bro tosin oluiji, bro olumide, bro damilola abisagbo,bro damilola olaitan,  bro Moses temitops oyemade and ewumi ife all my friends in all my churches and parishes and one of my talented mothers Mrs. oluiji Victoria(supportive mother),Mrs. kolawole (supportive mother) Mrs Kukoyi, Mommy anu(prophetic mother mrs adewori (mum daniel) and my boss Mr. Adeshina Matti and Mr kayode Solanke with my sunday schools teachers evangelist Michael Williams, Evangelist Adewori Michael and  most appreciation goes to my mother so caring and loving always there for me when I need ha  MRS ABISAGBO FUNMILAYO OYEMADE JOSEPHINE…LOVE YOU ALL
THANKS TO ALL MY LECTURERS AND ALL MY COLLEAGUE…|*GREATWORK *GOODMONEY *GREATPROGRAMMER *GREATNACCOSOITE *GREATTASUEDITES……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………FRM JOSEPH DAMILARE OYEMADE








Comments

Popular posts from this blog