Kylie Jenner Interview: Reveals She Wants A Baby

Kylie wants to be a mom, and she’s not being shy about it. In her new ‘Teen Vogue’ interview, the reality star reveals her hopes to have a kid, specifically ‘a million girls.’ Could Tyga end up being the lucky guy?

Kylie Jenner, 17, comes from a big family, so it’s no surprise that she wants a big family of her own. The model and reality star revealed her hopes for motherhood in the May 2015 cover issue of Teen Vogue. Kylie gushed that she wants a daughter and her timeline of when she wants to have kids!

Kylie Jenner’s Baby Plans Revealed In ‘Teen Vogue’ Interview

“Having sisters is the best,” Kylie told the magazine. “I have a different relationship with each of them. I go to Kim for fashion advice, Khloé is always boy and family advice, and Kourtney is like another mother to me. It’s so fun being an aunt. When I look to the far future and decide to have kids, I need to have a million girls. Ten years from now—in 2025— I hope I have a kid.”
Sounds like Kylie has a plan! Ten years may seem like a long time, but it really isn’t. We love how Kylie is being mature and really thinking about her future.
D
With all these plans, who is going to be by Kylie’s side through it all? Will Tyga, 25, make good on Kylie’s wishes for an engagement ring on her 18th birthday, as HollywoodLife.com previously reported? Time will tell!

Kylie Jenner Reveals When She’ll Move Out Of Kris’ House

Kylie’s always been independent, and she’s ready to prove that when she turns 18. In her Teen Vogue interview, Kylie dished on when she is finally moving on out Kris Jenner’s mansion.
“I’m moving out when I turn 18,” she said. “I’m ready to live on my own. It’s a really big step, but I’m ready.”
Kylie’s got a $2 million mansion waiting for her, and HollywoodLife.com can tell you EXCLUSIVELY that Kylie plans to move in with Tyga when she turns 18. These next few months are going to be full of changes!
HollywoodLifers, do you think Kylie will have kids by 2025? Do you think she’ll be a good mom? Let us know!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog